Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Day Dream


When I first saw this new Oreo commercial (Philippine Version) on TV, I fell in love with it. In Youtube, I've discovered that this commercial has many versions but only this version has two kids (correct me if I'm wrong). It shows two girls teaching their giant teddy bear how to twist, lick and dunk an Oreo cookie. The fun started when their father joins in and pretended to be the bear.

This commercial made me day dream of the near future. I have two girls and they are both close to their father. No view can be more beautiful than seeing them like this. Their giggles would be music to my ears. I strongly believe, most of the happiest family moments happen at home. :)

Disclaimer: This is not a paid post nor an advertisement. Opinions on this post are solely personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment